Pages

Behind The Scenes: Bedroom Tour



One thing they don't tell you when when you sign up for this college thing is that getting a post-grad job can be hard. So until that happens, I still call my parents place home. Which is ok for now, but why I am telling you this is because this means I only have one little space to decorate: my bedroom. My room is one of my favourite places and I adore decorating it. At the moment is has a white theme (I even picked the white iPhone largely based on the fact that it matches my decor - not even close to kidding), and seeing as I rearranged it over the weekend, I thought I'd share some photos with you.

How about you? Do you love your room as much as I do? Or are you in the grown up world and are lucky enough to call a whole apartment yours? Whatever the case, our spaces and how we decorate them can be an extension of ourselves, or even who we'd like to be. Or sometimes it can be neither.

All I can say is, I hope I land that elusive post-grad job soon, cause I am so ready to decorate an entire apartment next time.

S,
x

4 comments:

  1. I also still stay with my parents so I understand how important it is to have your own space and have fun decorating your room.

    I love yours btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I know right. I don't think I could ever share a room, cause it's the one place where I like everything to be mine. haha. :)

      Delete
  2. I like how clean an simplistic everything is. It's so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micaela, I must say I died a little when I saw your comment. You and your blog have been a long time favourite of mine, so thank you so much for reading my little blog! And thank you. I am forever trying to find the balance between displaying the things i own and have it still be clean and minimal. haha :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...