Pages

Logo Lovin'



I love logos. I love looking at logos and I love designing logos. Complete brand identities also make me very very happy but thats for another time and another blog post. Today spent time updating my Society6 and much like when I clean a little part of my room and then end up going from top to bottom, I found myself with inspiration to update my online portfolio (and facebook page, and my tumblr about page. See my point?) So, without further ado, I would now like to introduce you to these babies. These logos are some of amazing jobs I have gotten to complete this year (and some are even a sneak peak of projects to come).

Let me know in the comments if you have a favourite logo of all time and maybe even which one of mine you like the most.
Stay creative,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...